- Click to Call
Click to CallTwilio
This sample app shows you how to add click-to-call to your website to enable your company to convert web traffic into voice calls with the click of a button.
High level flow:
- A user enters their phone number into a website
- The website makes a request to Twilio
- Twilio initiates a call between the user and an agent
- A visitor to your website submits a web form with their phone number
- Your web application receives the submission and initiates an HTTP request to Twilio to initiate an outbound phone call
- Twilio receives the request and initiates a call to the user's phone number
- The user picks up the call
- After the call connects, we provide use TwiML to connect the user to our sales or support teams
We are currently in the process of updating this sample template. If you are encountering any issues with the sample, please open an issue at github.com/twilio-labs/code-exchange/issues and we’ll try to help you.
Step 1: Choose a language
Step 2: You need an API key to get startedGet a free API key
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.