Compliance and user-friendly
Programmable, mobile-first user experience
Twilio Frontline is a pre-built application with customizable workflows that integrates with any CRM or customer database, and is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Built for security and compliance
Use your existing SSO identity provider to authenticate users and manage teams. Maintain control of conversations and contacts with proxied phone numbers that keep personal numbers private.
Drive sales efficiency and improve customer outcomes with integrated features like audio notes, message templates, cross-channel SMS and WhatsApp support, Voice, and more.
Build customer relationships,
not an application
Launch quickly with an out-of-the-box solution
- Develop custom routing, compliance, and integrations without the need to build and deploy your own application
- Support cross-channel messaging and conversational interactions powered by Twilio’s next-generation Conversations API
- Move seamlessly between messaging and voice conversations with low-latency inbound and outbound calls
- Manage data privacy and compliance with SSO authentication and phone number anonymization
Create a mobile-first experience that drives sales efficiency
- Pull in records from your CRM and customize customer profile fields to provide relevant context for employees
- Easily connect with customers across digital channels from a single application
- Engage customers more effectively across teams with native, in-app transfers
Provide rich, native messaging for more engaging interactions
- Track engagement with message delivery status and WhatsApp “read” receipts inline
- Add emojis 😀 or any supported MIME type to interactions, including GIFs, images, and audio
- Initiate conversations on WhatsApp with integrated Message Templates
Build relationships at your desk or on-the-go
Route leads to sales teams to build customer relationships, and move prospective customers through the funnel.
Establish a direct line of communication between clients and dedicated employees for ongoing support.
Connect consumers directly to store employees who can provide product information to close or augment a sale.
Pay per active seat, per month, based on the number of users who log in to Frontline using your SSO identity provider within a given month.
|Number of seats||Per seat/ month|
What is an active seat?
An active seat is an employee or authorized user of the Frontline application who logs in using your SSO identity provider within a given month.