- Agent Notes Flex Plugin
Agent Notes Flex Plugin
This Twilio Flex Plugin enables your agents to take notes when they are on-call or chatting with a customer. This is an introductory plugin where the notes are stored locally for your agents. Jot down todos, ideas, research, meeting notes, and other bits of relevant information.
- Works as an add-on to your existing Flex application
- This project is based on a sample plugin developed using the Flex Plugin Builder.
To get started you will need the following:
- A Twilio account with a Flex environment provisioned. Create your Flex Account
- Flex Plugins CLI installed on your machine
- Twilio CLI installed on your machine
Configure your local environment to use Flex plugins by using the Flex Plugins CLI
Install the dependencies of the plugin. Read more
Run and test the plugin locally by spinning up a local web-server.
Log into your Flex account via the CLI
Visit general usage to learn more about using multiple Flex accounts.
Deploy and enable your plugin for your Flex application
twilio flex:plugins:deploy --major --changelog "Adding plugin-agent-notes via CodeExchange" --description "Deploying plugin-agent-notes via Code Exchange"
twilio flex:plugins:release --name "plugin-agent-notes" --description "Enabling plugin-agent-notes via Code Exchange"--plugin email@example.com
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.